We strongly encourage families to attend one or more of our Open Events to get a feel for our school. We run Taster Events each year for girls in Year 2 and Year 6 and fun events for Under 5s - both boys and girls. See below for dates.
Please scroll down to the form below to pre-register for an Open Event.
We would like to welcome you to Notre Dame School and look forward to meeting you at one or more of our Open Events. We encourage families to visit our school as often as they would like to. Please pre-register for Open Events using the form below. You are also most welcome to turn up and register on the day.
Feel free to bring along any family members or friends who may be interested. There will be staff and pupils available for you to talk to and answer any questions you may have.
Details of forthcoming Events are listed below. Please register using the form below unless indicated otherwise.
- Tuesday 19th September 2017 - Sixth Form Open Evening - 7.00pm to 9.00pm
- Saturday 16th September 2017 - Year 6 Challenge Day - open to all girls considering Y7 entry in September 2018 - WE ARE SORRY THIS EVENT IS NOW FULLY BOOKED - PLEASE REGISTER TO JOIN OUR WAITING LIST
- Saturday 7th October 2017 - Whole School Open Event - 9.30am to 11.30am
- Tuesday 7th November 2017 - Whole School Open Event - 9.00am to 11.00am.
- Wednesday 15th November 2017 - Year 2 Explorers Event - 4.30pm to 5.30pm - open to all girls considering Year 3 entry in September 2018
- Thursday 7th December 2017 - Meet Father Christmas and His Reindeer - 10.00am to 12.00pm - open to all under 5s and their friends and family
It would be most helpful if you could please complete this form separately for each Open Event you would like to attend and separately for each child.
We look forward to welcoming you to our school.