By Road: Notre Dame School is situated just off the Painshill Roundabout on the A3 along a private road (Convent Lane). The School is about a mile from Cobham town centre and is also accessible from the Seven Hills Road during term time.
For satellite navigation purposes our postcode is KT11 1HA.
From the M25. The School is approximately 2 ½ miles from Junction 10 of the M25. Leave the M25 at junction 10, then at roundabout take the 3rd exit and merge onto the A3, signposted London SW, Kingston. At the Painshill Junction branch left, then at Painshill Roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto the A245, signposted Cobham, Esher. Turn left into Convent Lane and follow the signs to the School.
By Coach: The School organizes various coaches to bring pupils into school and to take them home again in the afternoon. Coach services operate in the following areas:
- Fulham/Wandsworth/Putney/Wimbledon/Raynes Park
- Teddington/Surbiton/Thames Ditton/Esher
- Woking/West Byfleet
- Shepperton/Chertsey/Molesey/Walton-on Thames/Weybridge
- Twickenham/Hampton/Tolworth/Hinchley Wood/Claygate
- Additional coach routes available from areas around Epsom, Ashtead and Leatherhead
For more detailed information about pick-up points and times for any of the coaches, please contact the school for a copy of the Coach Routes Booklet or click on the Coach Routes download link. Routes are reviewed annually.
By Rail: Regular main line services operate from London to nearby Cobham & Stoke D’Abernon Station (3 miles) or Weybridge Station (3.2 miles). Taxi services are available at both stations.
By Air: Heathrow and Gatwick are both approximately 40 minutes away by road. Both have regular scheduled flights from UK, European and International destinations.
On Arrival: Car parking is available at the Visitors entrance and is clearly signposted. Please report directly to the Main Entrance in Burwood House.
How far are we from you?
- Within 5 miles: Cobham, Byfleet, Esher, Oxshott, Stoke D’Abernon, Walton, Weybridge, West Byfleet.
- Within 10 miles: Addlestone, Chertsey, Fetcham, Hinchley Wood, Leatherhead Molesey, Shepperton, Thames Ditton, Tolworth, Woking.
- Within 15 miles: Epsom, Guildford, Kingston, New Malden, Putney, Raynes Park, Staines, Sutton, Wimbledon, Worcester Park.